SATURDAY FEBRUARY 29, 2020
USCCA DEFENSIVE SHOOTING FUNDAMENTALS - LEVEL 1
The United States Concealed Carry Asscociation's (USCCA) Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1 will guide you through the steps you'll need to take to go from just sending rounds downrange to actually training in specific, tested methods of armed self-defense. From stance to grip to physical shooting technique, Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1 will help you hone the edge on your inner warrior expert. You'll get your body working with your gun instead of against it, you'll learn which intuitive skills work best with what your body will naturally do while under stress in a combat situation, and you'll learn to apply this information simply and effectively - regardless of your skill level.
Course runs 9:00am - 5:00pm
Price: $150.00 per person
$50.00 Deposit will secure your spot in this course.
Maximum Class Size: 8
The shooting portion of this course does take place at an outdoor facility so please dress accordingly.
Mandatory Course Materials to Bring:
1) 400-600 rounds for your pistol (Bring More = Shoot More)
2) Hearing and eye protection
3) Holster (Should adequately retain firearm)
4) Magazines and magazine pouches (Be able to carry 3 magazines on your person)
Optional Items to Bring:
1) Rain gear (also called wet weather gear, as we will train in the rain)
2) Knee pads or any other protective gear you may need (you may choose to wear a hat, but this is not a requirement)
3) Please bring your lunch and snacks so we may maximize the use of our time for training as there aren’t any restaurants nearby.
4) Please bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS - All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date unless notice of cancellation is 7 days or more of the scheduled course. Deposits are able to be transferred to another customer, however the cancellation policy will still apply. Phase Line Defense reserves the right to reschedule any course date due to the minimum amount of scheduled customers not being met, all deposits will be held for a future course date to be determined by Phase Line Defense.