$130 - FIRST™ PHASE I - SHOOTING FUNDAMENTALS COURSE - OCTOBER 4, 2020
FIRST™ PHASE I - SHOOTING DIAGNOSTIC CLINIC
FIRST™ Phase I - Shooting Diagnostic Clinic is for those who may or may not have taken a basic concealed carry class and are wanting to take their shooting skills to a higher level of competency. We teach current techniques for improving your handgun shooting by diagnosing errors and overcoming them. We start by incrementally breaking down and explaining misapplications of the shooting fundamentals and discuss how you can improve. We will delve into the functionality of your handgun and our drills are designed to positively reinforce your ascendancy with that firearm. You own a handgun, now learn how to effectively shoot and bring your positive mental attitude and hard work ethic.
Course runs 10:00am - 4:00pm
Price: $130.00 per person
$50.00 Deposit will secure your spot in this course.
Minimum Class Size: 5
Maximum Class Size: 8
The shooting portion of this course does take place at an outdoor facility as we will be shooting multiple steel targets, learning how to use those handguns.
Essential Course Materials to Bring:
IF YOU ARE MISSING SOME EQUIPMENT PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE MAY BE ABLE TO LEND YOU EQUIPMENT TO USE.
1) 300-600 rounds for your pistol (Bring More = Shoot More)
2) Hearing and eye protection
3) Holster (Please see holster requirements)
4) Magazines and magazine pouches (Be able to carry 3 magazines on your person)
Inessential / Optional Items to Bring:
1) Chest rig, battle belt, plate carrier (whatever your preference for your “kit”)
2) Rain gear (also called wet weather gear, as we will train in the rain)
3) Knee pads or any other protective gear you may need (you may choose to wear a hat, but this is not a requirement)
4) Please bring your lunch and snacks so we may maximize the use of our time for training as there aren’t any restaurants nearby.
5) Please bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOD STURDY HOLSTER, PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE YOU WITH A HOLSTER THAT YOU CAN USE FOR OUR TRAINING. WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
All holsters must meet the following minimum requirements:
1) The holster must be molded for the weapon to accomplish a firm hold.
2) The holster must cover trigger and trigger guard thus preventing any manipulation of the trigger either accidentally or purposefully while the weapon is seated in the holster.
3) The holster must allow for one handed re-holster with either the strong hand or the support hand.
4) The holster must hold the weapon in a muzzle down orientation.
5) The holster must have some form of positive retention.
6) The holster must affix to a belt or, if connected to a carrier, it must still maintain the same muzzle down orientation.
We can offer the use of a firearm and ammunition for your class. Please let us know how we can help!