$145 - BREACH™ PHASE I - ONLY $50 DEPOSIT NEEDED JUNE 30, 2019
BREACH™ PHASE I - BATTLE RIFLE FUNDAMENTALS
Our BREACH™ Phase I - Battle Rifle Fundamentals, curriculum is based on known statistical data and will develop your operational expertise on the AR15 rifle. We will enhance your knowledge of the nomenclature of the carbine sporting rifle, disassembly/reassembly, care and maintenance and we will zero our weapons and discuss mechanical offset. We will assimilate into the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship, correcting misapplications and developing aptitude and skills. We will also delve into the basics of threat engagement with our rifles with a scientific approach based on behavioral characteristics and applications. You will learn a lot of material so come join us and bring your positive mental attitude and hard work ethic.
Course runs 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Price: $145.00 per person
$50.00 *Deposit will secure your spot in this course.
Minimum Class Size: 7
Maximum Class Size: 12
Essential Course Materials to Bring:
IF YOU ARE MISSING SOME EQUIPMENT PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE MAY BE ABLE TO LEND YOU EQUIPMENT TO USE.
1) 300-600 rounds for your rifle (Bring More = Shoot More)
2) Please have a sling on your rifle.
3) Hearing and eye protection
4) Magazines and magazine pouches
Inessential / Optional Items to Bring:
1) Chest rig, battle belt, plate carrier (whatever your preference for your “kit”)
2) Rain gear (also called wet weather gear, as we will train in the rain)
3) Knee pads or any other protective gear you may need (you may choose to wear a hat, but this is not a requirement)
4) Please bring your lunch and snacks so we may maximize the use of our time for training as there aren’t any restaurants nearby.
5) Please bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS - All deposits are non-refundable. If a scheduled customer gives notice 72 hours in advance they will be allowed to reschedule a course, courses will only be allowed to be rescheduled once per customer. Phase Line Defense reserves the right to reschedule any course date due to the minimum amount of scheduled customers not being met, all deposits will be held for a future course date to be determined by Phase Line Defense.