$160 - BREACH™ PHASE II - $50 DEPOSIT - NOVEMBER 16, 2019
BREACH™ PHASE II - BUILDING BLOCK FUNDAMENTALS
In our BREACH™ Phase II - We begin where BREACH™ Phase I left off. We open up and expand our minds taking the fundamentals we have mastered and we build even further. In our Building Block Fundamentals course we will go over effective body positioning for rapid single and multi-threat engagement. Our course curriculum is based on known statistical data which is centered around gunfight preparedness and not shooting drills. This is a course to work on some basic and advanced fighting fundamentals and principles. We will have a lot of fun so come join us, and bring your positive mental attitude and hard work ethic.
You must have attended our BREACH™ Phase I - Battle Rifle Fundamentals before attending our BREACH™ Phase II course.
Course runs 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Price: $160.00 per person
$50.00 Deposit will secure your spot in this course.
Minimum Class Size: 7
Maximum Class Size: 12
Essential Course Materials to Bring:
IF YOU ARE MISSING SOME EQUIPMENT PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE MAY BE ABLE TO LEND YOU EQUIPMENT TO USE.
1) 450-600 rounds for your rifle (Bring More = Shoot More)
2) 50-100 rounds for your pistol
3) Hearing and eye protection
4) Holster (Please see holster requirements)
5) Magazines and magazine pouches
6) Please have a sling on your rifle
Inessential / Optional Items to Bring:
1) Chest rig, battle belt, plate carrier (whatever your preference for your “kit”)
2) Rain gear (also called wet weather gear, as we will train in the rain)
3) Knee pads or any other protective gear you may need (you may choose to wear a hat, but this is not a requirement)
4) Please bring your lunch and snacks so we may maximize the use of our time for training as there aren’t any restaurants nearby.
5) Please bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOD STURDY HOLSTER, PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE YOU WITH A HOLSTER THAT YOU CAN USE FOR OUR TRAINING. WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
All holsters must meet the following minimum requirements:
1) The holster must be molded for the weapon to accomplish a firm hold.
2) The holster must cover trigger and trigger guard thus preventing any manipulation of the trigger either accidentally or purposefully while the weapon is seated in the holster.
3) The holster must allow for one handed re-holster with either the strong hand or the support hand.
4) The holster must hold the weapon in a muzzle down orientation.
5) The holster must have some form of positive retention.
6) The holster must affix to a belt or, if connected to a carrier, it must still maintain the same muzzle down orientation.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS - All deposits are non-refundable. If a scheduled customer gives notice 14 days in advance they will be allowed to reschedule a course, courses will only be allowed to be rescheduled once per customer. Phase Line Defense reserves the right to reschedule any course date due to the minimum amount of scheduled customers not being met, all deposits will be held for a future course date to be determined by Phase Line Defense.