FIRST™ PHASE I - SHOOTING FUNDAMENTALS DIAGNOSTICS ---- JUNE 8, 2024
June 8, 2024 - Saturday, 9:00am-1:00pm
FIRST™ PHASE I - SHOOTING FUNDAMENTALS DIAGNOSTICS
$50 DEPOSIT SECURES YOUR SPOT
$100 Total - The remaining balance of $50 will be paid in cash on the day of class.
Location: Quail Creek Shooting Range, 13814 FM 1171, Northlake, TX 76247
FIRST™ Phase I is for those who may or may not have taken a basic concealed carry class and want to take their shooting skills to a higher level of competency. We teach current techniques for improving handgun shooting by diagnosing and overcoming errors. We start by incrementally breaking down and explaining the shooting fundamentals' misapplications and discussing how you can improve. We will delve into the functionality of your handgun and our drills are designed to positively reinforce your ascendancy with that firearm. We will delve into musculoskeletal and physiological aspects of shooting to fix and correct any application errors, even if they are slight. You own a handgun; now, learn how to effectively shoot and bring your positive mental attitude and hard work ethic.
Course runs 4 hours.
The shooting portion of this course does take place at an outdoor facility.
Essential Course Materials to Bring:
IF YOU ARE MISSING SOME EQUIPMENT, PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE MAY BE ABLE TO LEND YOU EQUIPMENT TO USE.
1) 300-600 rounds for your pistol (Bring More = Shoot More)
2) Hearing and eye protection
Inessential / Optional Items to Bring:
1) Holster (Optional, good to have but not needed for this particular course)
2) Rain gear (also called wet weather gear, as we will train in the rain)
3) Knee pads or any other protective gear you may need (you may choose to wear a hat, but this is not a requirement)
4) Please bring your lunch and snacks so we may maximize the use of our time for training, as there aren’t any restaurants nearby.
5) Please bring a chair to sit in during breaks.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS - All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date unless notice of cancellation is 7 days or more before the scheduled course. Payments can be transferred to another individual. However, the cancellation policy will still apply, and the purchaser must notify Phase Line Defense before the change. Phase Line Defense reserves the right to reschedule any course date due to the minimum number of scheduled customers not being met; all deposits will be held for a future course date to be determined by Phase Line Defense.